Top 11 Reasons to Dermaplane Your Clients:
1. Gentle exfoliation good for all skin types and Fitzpatrick’s
2. Vellus (peach fuzz) hair is removed
3. Increased penetration of active ingredients in anti-aging treatments
4. Increased absorption of active ingredients helps home care products work better so you see results faster
5. Can be combined with other anti-aging treatments such as chemical peels, micro-current, oxygen infusion, LED and other light therapies
6. Healthier, more youthful looking and feeling skin
7. Comfortable, relaxing treatment
8. No down-time
9. Makeup glides on easily and less is needed for a youthful, natural glow
10. Skin photographs beautifully, so it’s the perfect treatment right before social events.
11. Loyal, consistent clientele. Dermaplaning takes a higher level of skill and experience than some other services so clients remain loyal and consistently rebook.
There you go. So why aren’t you dermaplaning? Contact us today to get started on your Certification. The class is fun and success focused and who doesn’t want to be successful!
Founder & CEO
5/5/2021 (edit date)
We don’t like to have to remind you but our lawyers insist. Everything on our website, videos, social posts, DVD’s, manuals, blogs, marketing materials, company name, logo, etc. is copyright and trademark protected. Please respect our intellectual property. If you have questions, please call. If you want to train for us and be part of the team – let us know. We’d be happy to discuss it with you. If you’re looking to steal, please think twice. Karma is real and so is our legal team.