The NuPeel Natural Enzyme is the perfect finish to your dermaplaning exfoliation. This cool gel is easily applied to freshly dermaplaned skin. It quickly liquifies as you gently massage the face. Fruit enzymes gently sever the protein bonds causing dead skin cells to bead up. The enzyme is easily removed with a warm barber wrap leaving your clients skin soft, smooth, glowing and renewed. Follow this with extractions or your favorite mask.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8 (Argireline®)
- Natural botanical enzymes extracted from papaya
- Pure, cold-pressed Aloe barbadensis leaf extract
- Hyaluronic acid
- Plant botanicals
- Relies upon natural enzymes, instead of abrasives
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells, evening skin tone
- Antioxidant-rich gel that accelerate skin cell turnover
- Rich with micronutrients and calming herbs to soothe skin
- Allows deeper penetration of antioxidants, moisturizers and brighteners
- Smoothes skin, creating a foundation for even make-up application
Instructions for use:
The NuPeel Natural Enzyme is a unique product that can be integrated into just about any backbar line. The exfoliating action comes from papaya & pineapple enzymes. There are no AHA or BHA’s in this product.
When you are finished dermaplaning:
- Apply a nickel sized amount of NuPeel Natural Enzyme to dry skin and begin to massage using medium pressure. he enzyme will apply as a Coll gel and quickly liquify. After about 30 seconds the enzyme will begin to bead up the remaining dead skin cells that were loosened during the dermaplaning. Be sure to work thew product on and around the nose. Keep massaging until the enzyme loses its “slip” and begins to dry out a little.
- Apply warm barber wrap to clients face and apply gentle pressure for 15-20 seconds, then use to remove enzyme.
- Your client is now ready for extractions. The NuPeel Enzyme will help congested and asphyxiated skin by removing the barrier that’s trapping oil, dirt and impurities in the follicle. These will easily extract now.
- Tone skin using a hydrating toner.
- Your client is now ready for a chemical peel and/or mask, then finishing products.
Note: we do not recommend massage following dermaplaning due to the likelihood of breakouts from the massage lotion/oil.