Nourishe is a lightweight blend of oils that infuses antioxidants, vital nutrients and essential fatty acids into the skin as you dermaplane. It makes dermaplaning easier for the practitioner and more comfortable for the client. Apply Nourishe right before dermaplaning for excellent results. After dermaplaning with Nourishe, your clients will be amazed at how soft and smooth their skin feels and how much more hydrated and youthful they look.
ORIGINAL FORMULA KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Jojoba Oil – To calm skin
- Argan Oil – With high levels of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, natural vitamin E and phytosterols to brighten and boost radiance in skin
- Hemp Seed Oil – Is high in Essential fatty acids balancing Omega 3 and 6 and provides luster and transfers oxygen within the cells
- Bisabolol – Restores suppleness, is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and helps increase absorption of antioxidants
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Conditions skin and enhances the delivery of vital nutrients
- Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha) – Reduces the formation of free radicals from UV exposure, promotes healing, strengthens the skin’s barrier function, protects the barrier’s lipid balance and reduces trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL).
NEW AND IMPROVED FORMULA: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthua Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cannabis Sativa Oil, Bisabolol, Farnesol, Tocopherol.
- Sensitive skin clients will find dermaplaning more comfortable with Nourishe
- Reduces risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Recommended for clients who are new to dermaplaning
- Improved results on clients with dry/dehydrated skin
- Protects the skin’s acid mantle
- Gentle on clients with mild rosacea
- Allows the practitioner to dermaplane clients who are not candidates for traditional dry dermaplaning due to thin skin, dehydration, reactivity/sensitivity, older more mature skin with advanced wrinkling (Glogau 3 & 4).
- Same as dermaplaning without oil, plus,
- Acne grades 2-4
- Oily skin
- Allergy to any of the ingredients
- Under a doctors care for facial/neck skin condition (doctor’s authorization)
Why do I need to prep the skin with AHA/BHA Skin Prep Solution before applying Nourishe?
- Cleanse – Choose a gel based cleanser for oily/acne prone skin. Cleanse twice to remove makeup and other impurities. Remove with warm steam towel. (If appropriate, cleanse under steam.)
- Prep – Apply AHA/BHA Skin Prep Solution with 2×2 gauze (being careful to avoid eyes).
- Nourishe – Apply one pump to face and neck (being careful to avoid eyes).
- Dermaplane – Face and sides of the neck using a #10R blade held at a 45 degree angle, with light pressure and slow relaxing movements – approximately 6-8 strokes per area.
- Enzyme – Apply NuPeel Natural Enzyme to skin immediately after dermaplaning. (Can be applied over Nourishe). Light effleurage massage for several minutes will active the enzyme. You’ll know it’s working when it starts to liquify and bead remaining skin cells. Remove with warm steam towel when enzyme begins to lose its slip (approx 2-3 minutes).
- Extractions – Perform extractions as needed.
- (Optional) Chemical Peel – Apply according to peel manufacturers instructions. Less time on tissue is needed for time and remove peels. Fewer layers are needed for layered and self-neutralizing peels. (Skip Mask if using a self-neutralizing peel.)
- Mask – Apply appropriate mask for brightening, hydrating, calming, etc. following mask manufacturers instructions.
- Finishing Products – Apply appropriate serum(s), moisturizer, eye cream & SPF.
laurafaucon (verified owner) –
Just the right amount of slip! One squirt is all you need for the entire face, Highly recommend the Nourishe Dermaplaning Oil to your service.
Christine Owens (verified owner) –
I agree with the above review as far as slip. No other oil quite gives me the same results. But I do use more than one squirt. I would highly recommend this product
Tiffany Hill (verified owner) –
I absolutely love this product! 10/10 recommend!
lorenspr1234 (verified owner) –
I have used many skin oils and this is the best for Dermaplaning my clients.
jean (verified owner) –
Great slip! We only use the Dermaplane Pro Products for our clientele…LOVE the 10D blades as well. Dermaplaning: the only way to go is with Dermaplane Pro!
Jane Morgan (verified owner) –
My clients love how their skin feels after Dermaplaning with the nourishe oil. It’s just the right amount of oil as its lightweight. It doesn’t clog pores and I also use it for facial massage.
patricia.arias.skinglow (verified owner) –
The best oil for dermplaning. I’ve tried a few but no other oil glides so easily. Love all dermaplanepro products.
patricia.arias.skinglow (verified owner) –
. Love all dermaplanepro products. !!! Highly recommend the nourishing oil for lymphatic drainage massage as well as dermaplaning .