ORIGINAL FORMULA KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Jojoba Oil – To calm skin
- Argan Oil – With high levels of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, natural vitamin E and phytosterols to brighten and boost radiance in skin
- Hemp Seed Oil – Is high in Essential fatty acids balancing Omega 3 and 6 and provides luster and transfers oxygen within the cells
- Bisabolol – Restores suppleness, is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and helps increase absorption of antioxidants
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Conditions skin and enhances the delivery of vital nutrients
- Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha) – Reduces the formation of free radicals from UV exposure, promotes healing, strengthens the skin’s barrier function, protects the barrier’s lipid balance and reduces trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil – Contains essential amino acids and is a good source of protein to condition and firm the skin.
NEW AND IMPROVED FORMULA: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthua Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cannabis Sativa Oil, Bisabolol, Farnesol, Tocopherol.
- Sensitive skin clients will find dermaplaning more comfortable with Nourishe
- Reduces risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Recommended for clients who are new to dermaplaning
- Improved results on clients with dry/dehydrated skin
- Protects the skin’s acid mantle
- Gentle on clients with mild rosacea
- Allows the practitioner to dermaplane clients who are not candidates for traditional dry dermaplaning due to thin skin, dehydration, reactivity/sensitivity, older more mature skin with advanced wrinkling (Glogau 3 & 4).
- Same as dermaplaning without oil, plus,
- Acne grades 2-4
- Oily skin
- Allergy to any of the ingredients
- Under a doctors care for facial/neck skin condition (doctor’s authorization)
Why do I need to prep the skin with AHA/BHA Skin Prep Solution before applying Nourishe?
- Cleanse – Choose a gel based cleanser for oily/acne prone skin. Cleanse twice to remove makeup and other impurities. Remove with warm steam towel. (If appropriate, cleanse under steam.)
- Prep – Apply AHA/BHA Skin Prep Solution with 2×2 gauze (being careful to avoid eyes).
- Nourishe – Apply one pump to face and neck (being careful to avoid eyes).
- Dermaplane – Face and sides of the neck using a #10R blade held at a 45 degree angle, with light pressure and slow relaxing movements – approximately 6-8 strokes per area.
- Enzyme – Apply NuPeel Natural Enzyme to skin immediately after dermaplaning. (Can be applied over Nourishe). Light effleurage massage for several minutes will active the enzyme. You’ll know it’s working when it starts to liquify and bead remaining skin cells. Remove with warm steam towel when enzyme begins to lose its slip (approx 2-3 minutes).
- Extractions – Perform extractions as needed.
- (Optional) Chemical Peel – Apply according to peel manufacturers instructions. Less time on tissue is needed for time and remove peels. Fewer layers are needed for layered and self-neutralizing peels. (Skip Mask if using a self-neutralizing peel.)
- Mask – Apply appropriate mask for brightening, hydrating, calming, etc. following mask manufacturers instructions.
- Finishing Products – Apply appropriate serum(s), moisturizer, eye cream & SPF.